Important Message to our Customers
Just like you we are closely monitoring the new developments regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance.
We are committed to doing everything we can to make your visit to Canby Ford comfortable and safe.
Here are our ways to keep us all safe at this time.
- We have put up hand sanitizer dispensers around the dealership for use by customers as well as employees.
- Instituted the social distancing policy of 6 feet in all departments for customers as well as employees.
- Customer lounge is available for customer waiting limited to 4 customers at a time.
- All magazines have been removed and it is disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- We have been reminding employees to wash hands regularly and use hand sanitizers whenever possible.
- All service personnel are required to disinfect door handles, steering wheels, shift knobs and any other contact areas at vehicle check in and pickup.
- As well as wearing latex gloves when servicing and disinfecting all vehicles.
- Rental vehicles are available and have been cleaned and disinfected prior to customer pickup and additional wipes are available for customer to use as well.
- Any employee who is experiencing flu like symptoms will be asked to seek medical advice and remain home until they are free of the symptoms.
- We are encouraging anyone who are ill to seek medical advice and to avoid public exposure as much as possible.
- Customers who wish to purchase a vehicle we offer remote purchase options in home, office or here at the dealership.
- We are open for parts sales and availability.
- Please contact our parts department by phone to setup delivery and payment limiting time at the dealership.
- We want to thank all our customers, employees and their families for supporting us in these challenging times.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and implement any recommendations moving forward.
Take care and stay safe.
Jeff and Doug Feller